MTGAP 2.0 and 3.5 Now Available
Posted by Michael Dickens on August 28, 2009
Thanks to LRFLEW, my keyboard layouts are now available. I do not think that they work if you’re not on a Mac. But if you are on a Mac, you can get MTGAP 2.0 and 3.5. In addition, the QWERTY shortcuts are retained, so the QWERTY zxcv positions still work.
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Click on the above link to the layout of your choice.
2. Copy the contents of the page into an XML file that you create on your computer.
3. Take that XML file and put it into the folder Macintosh HD/Library/Keyboard Layouts.
4. Log out, then log back in.
5. Go to “System Preferences” and click “International.”
6. Go to the “Input Menu” tab. You will see a list of keyboard layouts with check marks next to them. Scroll down until you find the name of the layout you downloaded, and click the check box next to it. An icon should appear at the top of the screen. Presto! You can now switch between layouts!
Or you can just download the installer that LRFLEW created.